Manually Operated Marine Toilet can be installed in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal. Your installation may discharge the waste either overboard (provided that your national and local regulations allow this), or into a treatment system or into an on-board holding tank (U.S.C.G. Marine Sanitation Devices Type I, II and III).
- Twist 'n' lock action safety handle guards against flooding and waste backflow by locking the waste outlet valve shut.
- Reversible pump mounting allows re-assembly for left hand.
- operation by installer.
- Powerful self-priming, double-acting piston pump.
- Strong swirl action for efficient flushing.
- Crevice free contours and skirted base for added cleanliness and hygiene.
- Contoured handle and conveniently positioned flush control lever for ease of use.
- Angled pump housing and long stroke for easier.
- pumping.Spring assisted top valve closure for easier priming.
- Automatic vacuum breaker operated by flush control lever for easier bowl emptying.
- Constant 38mm (1-1/2") bore waste path minimises blockages.
- Aortic joker valve combines full 38mm (1-1/2") bore with automatic back-flow prevention.
- Multi-angle discharge elbow for ease of installation.
- Accessible mounting points for faster installation.
- All fastenings face front or top for superbly simple servicing without need for special tools.
- Renewable external seal housing for quick, clean placement of seal and piston rod guide.
- Positively located gaskets ensure correct re-assembly.
- Dual function base plug combines winter drain point with easy cleaning access.
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
Type Manually Operated Control Type Twist 'n' Lock Size Compact Diameter 3/4'' Inlet 1-1/2" Discharge Material Ceramic bowl, wood seat with baked enamel finish Dimension(L*W*H) 490 x 445 x 430 mm
Key Description 1 Seat,lid & hinge set 2 Hinge set
3 Hinge set
5 Bolt assembly
6 Base valve gasket
7 Toilet seal
8 O-ring (plug)
9 Plug seal 10 Base plug
11 Intake seal
12 Intake elbow
14 Discharge flange
15 Joker valve
16 Discharge elbow
17 Self-tapping screws
18 Pump cylinder
Top valve seat 20 Valve block fastening washer
21 Top valve gasket
22 Copper valve block
23 Screw(flush lever)
24 Flush control lever
25 O-ring (flush lever)
27 spring 28 Pump piston
29 Piston seal
30 Screw (valve cover)
31 Pump cover
33 Screw cap seal
34 Screw cap
Delivery & Returns
Some items such as Kayaks, Electric Bikes, Paddle Boards and any items excessively large may have a surcharge for delivery. This is due to having them sent on a freight service which is considerably more expensive than your average courier prices. Free delivery is only available to mainland UK.
All delivery orders placed after 6am (including next day postage orders) will be dispatched the next working day (Mon-Fri). If you require an urgent next day delivery, please call us before ordering to check if this is possible.
Click & Collect
Items ordered & paid for will be available for collection within 1 hour during opening hours. Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm --- Friday: 9am – 4pm --- Saturday: 9am – 12pm
We do not deliver outside the UK.
To help the environment we re-use boxes, so deliveries may come in incorrectly marked outer packaging.